Vahdam Teas Ashwagandha Cinnamon Tea – Flavor, Ingredients, Benefits & More
I love reviewing teas. It allows me to dive deep into the tea experience while I am enjoying a cup of tea. The Fresh Steeps review of a specific tea includes not only the flavor profile of the tea, but a deep look at the ingredients, packaging, benefits, & so much more!
Vahdam Teas has made it a goal of theirs to provide a high quality & delicious tea experience for all their consumers. Overall This Ashwagandha Cinnamon Latte Mix has done an amazing job at that.
If you are interested in learning about Vahdam Teas, check out the in depth Fresh Steeps review by clicking here, otherwise read on to learn more about this tea!
Flavor & Ingredients in the Ashwagandha Cinnamon
Ashwagandha Cinnamon, kind of a mouthful, but sounds warm & delicious! This tea is one of Vahdam Teas latte mixes. This means that all you need to do is open an easy to use packet, pour in hot water, & enjoy! You may be asking, “What’s in the packet though?” & that is a fantastic question! See the ingredients below! (Note* all ingredients are organic too!)
- Coconut Milk Powder
- Raw Cane Sugar
- Ashwagandha Powder
- Black Tea
- Cinnamon Powder
- Stevia, Cinnamon, Tea Masala, & Black Pepper Extracts
Combining these ingredients creates a creamy & delicious warming beverage that can, & will, transport your mind & body to a cozy blanket or fireside. The aroma is that of sweet cinnamon. With the natural spice from the cinnamon, ashwagandha, masala, & black pepper warms you instantly from head to toe.
I personally love brewing this tea warm on a cold Fall or Winter’s day. It has become a staple to my morning breakfast routine getting me ready for the day!
Interested in trying some of this warm deliciousness for yourself??? Click here!
Want to learn more about the ingredients of the latte mix? Continue reading!
Benefits of Ashwagandha Cinnamon
Here we are going to look at each individual ingredient & what they can provide for the body. Vahdam Teas has done an incredible job at providing only the highest quality ingredients to their consumers. Quality is definitely met for their products, but let’s dive into the ingredients to see what is going on.
- A super balanced adaptogen, this herb has the ability to simultaneously energize & calm the nervous system. This root nourishes & strengthens the adrenal, nervous, thyroid, & immune function. It is also a strong anti-inflammatory. Some classic uses include boosting libido, relieving chronic pain, & promoting vigor. It has been quoted as giving you the strength & vitality of a horse! A note* if you have challenges with night shades, this herb is a major night shade that may cause challenges. (2)
- This bark is one of the most historic & popular spices to date! This herb is excellent for moderating blood sugar & improving insulin sensitivity. It can also promote weight loss, lower triglycerides, & cholesterol! This herb really is not only delicious & common in many kitchens, but healthy & important for our lives! (1, 2, 3)
- Black Tea
- Being from the same plant, black tea & green tea have similar health effects. The major difference in the two is that black tea is oxidized longer & therefore unfortunately loses a bit of the antioxidant content. That being said, you will find a high number of antioxidants such as EGCG, theaflavins, & thearubigins present! These are responsible for giving black tea the capability to protect your heart health, improve gut health, lower blood pressure, & improve focus! Not to mention, the caffeine content in a properly brewed cup will energize you without a crash! (4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Coconut Milk Powder
- This is an awesome alternative to dairy if you are lactose intolerant. It provides such a deliciously nutty taste to the tea & creamy texture that really makes it feel like a professional latte!
- Sugar & Stevia
- Both these sweeteners are added just for that purpose, to provide a yummy & sweet deliciousness to your cup! Sugar is used as our energy source within our body, however an over consumption of it can lead to many challenges. Be cautious not to consume too much!
- Other Extracts
- While there are not any health benefits associated with these natural flavorings, unless you are allergic to any of these, there are no side effects to be found.
Ashwagandha Cinnamon at a Glance
First, a note: Before attempting to use any tea or herb as a medicine for yourself, please consult a licensed physician! Do the research for yourself too. You will always be your best advocate, this article is here to simply provide information and help guide! We are not dietitians or physicians, just passionate lovers of tea, science, & health!
Vahdam Teas has made this tea not only super delicious, but amazingly easy to use! With their one use packets you can grab them & take them on the go while you travel or at work which is fantastic! The taste is so deliciously sweet & creamy that it brightens your day!
Sound like a tea you want to try? Click here to try Vahdam Teas Ashwagandha Cinnamon Tea! Let me know in the comments what you think!
1. Pursell, J. J. The Herbal Apothecary: 100 Medicinal Herbs and How to Use Them. Timber Press, 2016.
2. Groves Maria Noel. Body Into Balance: An Herbal Guide To Holistic Self-Care. Storey Publishing, 2016.
3. Breverton, Terry, and Nicholas Culpeper. Breverton’s Complete Herbal: a Book of Remarkable Plants and Their Uses. Lyons Press, 2012.